How to Solve Faulty Three-phase Transformer
Electricity is an important power source for factories and enterprises. In order to ensure the normal and reliable operation of equipment, correct maintenance of transformers is very important. How should we deal with three-phase transformers with faults?
1. If the gas relay fails, the mercury switch will not trip. It is necessary to check the relay wire and deal with it in time. If the line is damaged, it should be replaced.
2. Oil level pillow leakage and silica gel weathering can encourage the power of oil storage tank to replace silica gel. Usually, oil temperature should be lower than 85 C, and not more than 95 C in summer.
3. Pressure rubber gaskets can be replaced and the pressure of the gaskets can be adjusted appropriately because of long service time, serious aging or coking, too tight pressure of the rubber gaskets and loss of elasticity.
4. Three-phase transformer oil pressure decreases, viscosity and purity are not up to standard. It is necessary to replace three-phase transformer oil. However, before changing oil, 6 kV withstand voltage test should be carried out. Viscosity and purity should meet the standard.
5. Low-voltage side cables are exposed to wind and rain for a long time, and the insulation layer is damaged by aging. Red, green and yellow tape can be used to bind low-voltage side cables, so as to distinguish the phase sequence of A, B and C, and black tape can be used to bind zero-voltage side cables.
6. Because of the sharp rise of temperature and overheating operation in summer, the damage of terminal posts of high and low voltage lines of three-phase transformers, the overheating of conductors and the damage of cable heads of three-phase transformers, we can adjust tap-changers, adjust the tap-changer I to the second gear, change the nose, repair or replace terminal posts.